Am I a monster? Is there any dispute? Have you seen a monster so fierce and so cute?
Bring this monster to life by lifting 12 flaps—from bulging blue eyes to clever claws—until the book has fully transformed by the last page. With a flashy neon green palette, die-cuts and flaps on every page, and a rollicking, rhyming text, this unique novelty book rewards readers with a satisfying payoff at the end.
• Book that brings a monster to life with each turn of the page
• Affordable eye catching book that offers a magical reading experience
• Enticing results that have great potential for sharing on social media
Fans of Dream Machine, Tickets to Ride, or My Big Evil Brother Packed My Lunch will love this book.
This book is perfect for:
• Parents, grandparents, and family members
• Kids who love monsters or Transformers
• Fans of lift-the-flap books