Grown-ups Never Do That is a hilarious picture book about the seemingly unbelievable fact that adults, like kids, misbehave—from Davide Cali and Benjamin Chaudthe duo behind Junior Library Guild selection I Didn't Do My Homework Because . . . and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to School!
Whether it's forgetting to do chores, running late, or burping, no adult would ever behave so poorly—at least, that's what you might think. By the end of this outrageous, laugh-out-loud picture book, you'll know better.
• An honest and hilarious reminder that we're all human—yes, even grown-ups
• Filled with expressive art and broadly accessible humor
• From celebrated author-illustrator team Davide Cali and Benjamin Chaud
Grown-ups Never Do That showcases the humor—and the humanity—of the most important people in kids' lives.
This relatable and rollicking tale will have readers between the ages 4 and 7 (and the adults that read with them) in stitches.
• A wonderful gift for teachers, librarians, and educators who want to teach that it's okay not to be perfect all the time—and that manners exist for a reason
• Perfect for parents and caregivers of reluctant readers Great for fans of Maurice Sendak and Edward Gorey, as well as reads like Do Unto Otters: A Book About Manners by Laurie Keller, Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus! by Mo Willems, and Grumpy Monkey by Suzanne Lang